Hans,
I have started looking into the revised portalPage system.
It works really well in example, I like the way how the user is able
to copy system portals into his private ones.

I would like to discuss the following points I have found:

1) We have a parentPortalPageId field in the portalPage entity that is
used to link a portalPage to an (optional) parent portalPage. OK but
now why we call the view-entity that groups a portalPage with its
(optional) parent "PortalPageAndChildren" ? Shouldn't it be
PortalPageAndParent ?

2) The framework/common/webcommon/portal/appheader.ftl file is used to
render the example application menu. I think this is a mistake. It
should be moved away from the common and moved to the example
application.

3) In ShowPortalPage.groovy there should be an additional setting of
the portalPages array. This should be filled with all available (to
the current user) portalPages. Doing this an additional "Move portlet
to page..." will be shown and the user will be able to move a portlet
from the current page to antother one.

4) The Cancel button in the portalPages list should better indicate
something like "revert to original"

Thank you,
-Bruno