Jacques

From: "guo weizhan" <guo.weiz...@gmail.com>
Jacques ,

It's very useful, we have try do this before.

Thank you!

2009/1/11, Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>:

I put a patch ready to be commited in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-1923.
I will not be much available these next days, but I hope to commit it this
week and to expand later (for Postal Addresses, Facilites, Containers, and
Fixed Assets)

Jacques

From: "David E Jones" <david.jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>

Sounds like it might as well go into a properties file for now, and  later
on as more are migrated when we design a suitable data model for  a larger
number of properties we can move it over with the others.

It's a lot like things in payment.properties and other similar files.

-David