I think this is related to something I suggested: modifying the primary key of the shipping estimates entity to enhance flexibility. Probably the code that is broken now should be updated to reflect that change.

Just my 2 cents... I will try to look at this as soon as I have some free time, if Ashish and co. will not reply before.

Cheers,

Jacopo