Hi David,

thanks for the answer. The way you describe it is exactly what i
mean...portlets and their programs behind it should be completely
independent of the component. They can be called from any place and have
links which can be executed from the place the portlet is called.

so it should be possible to call it from any place and should return
from the place it is called. This would really make the system very
flexible.

You know the requesthandler stuff a lot better than i do so if you can
give me a hand here?

Thanks very much in advance,

regards,
Hans

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates