David E Jones-3 wrote:

> I'll try to look at that in the next day or two. It is probably a
> place that doesn't uses the common tools and so gets around these
> somehow...

David

I'm asking you a favour :)

I'm analyzing all about your ESAPI/AntiSamy impementation.
Let me understand better: all the files where you put your
changes/integrations
are traced in revisions 741857 and 742352?

Let me know if I'm missing some classes that are not listed in these two
commits:
I'm really interested about knowing exactly where did you put the code, to
better
understand Ofbiz internal architecture and how did you integrate esapi.

Thank you David

All the best

Michele OrrĂ¹