Looks good to me.

-Adrian

Tim Ruppert wrote:
As many of you know, coming out of ApacheCon US (and now ApacheCon EU), one of
the main focuses was on the marketing and productizing of the OFBiz
applications.  Over the past few months, Erik Schuessler of Brainfood came up
with an amazing new concept that I believe will allow OFBiz to continue to make
a large splash in the ERP, ecommerce and custom software development space.  A
few of the desigerns at HotWax furthered his look and feel on the backend
applications and docs.ofbiz.org sites in hopes that we can take full advantage
of the press we're about to get for the upcoming release.

I have created a number of issues to track the progress and thoughts of the
community here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-2261 - ofbiz.apache.org screenshots
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-2262 - docs.ofbiz.org screenshots
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-2263 - backend theme to match
ofbiz.apache.org

You can also download the screenshots from this URL as well to get your juices
flowing.

http://download.hotwaxmedia.com/829705645/OFBizFaceliftScreenshots.zip

We are looking forward to hearing everyone's thoughts and getting these changes
and any of your modifications in before the release.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert