Yes this is a great idea (if I have well understood). Helping user to focus on theirs specific pending tasks would be a must (and a smart way to implement a kind of CRM)

Jacques

From: "Tim Ruppert" <tim.rupp...@hotwaxmedia.com>
that sounds like a really cool idea Ean - +1

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

----- "Ean Schuessler" <e...@brainfood.com> wrote:

I think it would also help for us to focus on the "My Profile" page
and target it as a default destination for users. For instance, this
page might be where you end up if you click the OFBiz logo in the
back-end. This would allow us to build role-centric controls and
alerts that target the currently logged in user and streamline their
workflow.

----- "Tim Ruppert" wrote:
> As many of you know, coming out of ApacheCon US (and now ApacheCon
EU), one of the main focuses was on the marketing and productizing of
the OFBiz applications. Over the past few months, Erik Schuessler of
Brainfood came up with an amazing new concept that I believe will
allow OFBiz to continue to make a large splash in the ERP, ecommerce
and custom software development space. A few of the desigerns at
HotWax furthered his look and feel on the backend applications and
docs.ofbiz.org sites in hopes that we can take full advantage of the
press we're about to get for the upcoming release.

http://download.hotwaxmedia.com/829705645/OFBizFaceliftScreenshots.zip

> We are looking forward to hearing everyone's thoughts and getting
these changes and any of your modifications in before the release.

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO Brainfood.com
e...@brainfood.com - http://www.brainfood.com - 214-720-0700 x 315