Hi

Previously My custom application data are Mysql Database.

Now i tried to change Mysql to MSSQL

So migrate all data into MSSQL.

DB schema are same and data also same.

But it change my connection to MSSQL i got error

org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderException: Error rendering screen
[component://common/widget/CommonScreens.xml#GlobalDecorator]:
org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralRuntimeException: Error while checking to see if
this is the last result (The requested operation is not supported on forward
only result sets.) (Error while checking to see if this is the last result
(The requested operation is not supported on forward only result sets.))

I got this error only in one page, not in all pages.

Please help me.