Please provide more logs as this does not give enough info.
also use the user mailing list for this type of quesion
this mailing list if for design and the developement of ofbiz
support is on the user ML.

Ravi Kumar sent the following on 5/29/2009 9:12 AM:

--
BJ Freeman
http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation