+1 Looks good to me, there was a typo that since I've corrected (lease -> last)

Regards
Scott

----- Original Message -----
From: "David E Jones" <d...@me.com>
To: dev@ofbiz.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 7:57:13 AM (GMT+1000) Auto-Detected
Subject: ASF Board Report for 2009-06

I just found out a bit ago that the ASF board meeting is this week,
and not next week as previous announcements had said. That means that
the board report is now basically late!

I have thrown a quick one together, and it is available here:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/ASF+Board+Report+2009-06

I plan to submit the report later today. I apologize for the short
notice (I thought we had another week for this), but feedback and
additions are certainly welcome in the next couple/few hours.