Hi David,

In general these subjects were handled by Tim, perhaps better he reacts
on that?

i was referring to the last report about Infrastructure, shouldn't we
mention that we are now using contegix resources and are waiting for the
infrateam to respond?

Then there was also a request to use ofbiz for the apache
administration/content management, shouldn't we say we are ready for
that and are interested to make ofbiz suitable for that?

regards,
Hans

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates