I have submitted the report. Another quarter completed!

-David

On Jun 15, 2009, at 3:57 PM, David E Jones wrote:

I just found out a bit ago that the ASF board meeting is this week, and not next week as previous announcements had said. That means that the board report is now basically late!

I have thrown a quick one together, and it is available here:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/ASF+Board+Report+2009-06

I plan to submit the report later today. I apologize for the short notice (I thought we had another week for this), but feedback and additions are certainly welcome in the next couple/few hours.