From: "Adrian Crum" <adri...@hlmksw.com>
To: dev@ofbiz.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, July 9, 2009 12:17:48 PM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
Subject: Re: svn commit: r792188 - in /ofbiz/trunk/applications/accounting: data/AccountingTypeData.xml widget/Menus.xml

David E. Jones wrote:
This additional issue makes me wonder if we should allow canceling of
invoices at all.

The argument I'm trying to make is this: No, we should never allow an invoice to be canceled. There are other methods of dealing with these situations - and those methods have been around for a long time and are generally accepted as good controls of a company's assets.