+1 for interfaces.
in Eclipse you notified when there is changes to the interface.
Eclipse will add the missing items to the classes that depend on the
interface.
Plus they are good place to do Docs on the usage.

Adrian Crum sent the following on 7/17/2009 5:07 PM:

--
BJ Freeman
http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation