Hi Tim:
I'd just like to write to the website location http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Related+Books. Not sure if this is doc spaces or part of SVN. Don't know how the project website with Apache is set up.
Thanks
Ruth

Tim Ruppert wrote:
Do you not have write access to the docs spaces or are you looking for write access to the actual site in SVN? If you're looking for that - good luck. I've been a committer for almost 3 years and still don't have access to that!

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert