I do not see any -1 so... ;-)

I think they are in the webapp becouse they were originally
implemented as FTL files and then moved to XML when the menu widget
was created.
I personally converted lots of TabBar menus but at that time I named
all files just Menus.xml and I did not move them to the widget folder
but now may be its time to clean this up.

-Bruno