Jacques

From: "Scott Gray" <scott.g...@hotwaxmedia.com>
What is not clear to me is what are we missing out on by supporting both as we currently do, I think DBCP is an odd case because they obviously have tried to support 1.5 but it seems there are a couple of very minor bugs that prevent that support.

Other than DBCP what would we actually change (and why) that would  prevent 1.5
support?

Thanks
Scott

HotWax Media