Optional changes would include the code contained in UtilProperties.java. Java 6 improves support for extending ResourceBundle. Some of the code in there mimics Java 6 classes, so the change would be straightforward.

-Adrian

Scott Gray wrote:
I'm not necessarily against it but I'm yet to hear what we actually gain by doing so, what are these changes that we could optionally make once we stop supporting 1.5? With the change from 1.4 to 1.5 it was pretty clear because of things like generics.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com