Have a look at:

http://ofbiz.in.th
http://ofbiz.nl

i have thai and dutch and run on the same website.

anybody who want a copy or want to supply different language files  let
me know.

No, we did not progress because the move to the apache infrastructure
has to be done first.

Regards,
Hans

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates