Hi Erwan,

specially for you :-) i have committed the current ofbiz website using
the ofbiz content management component (CMS) in Dutch and Thai as we use
it here. Also as an example that OFBiz is fully capable of hosing
textual websites.

when we are awaiting the official installation on the Apache
infrastructure feel free to contribute the French translation as a patch
and sure we need the english version too.

the website allows to have different buttons in the main selection for
the different locales...

Regards,
Hans

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates