I figured out how to send it to the search and will get this updated ASAP.

Cheers,
Ruppert
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

On Nov 29, 2009, at 12:09 PM, Tim Ruppert wrote:

No problemo. Now we need to update our site to be able to search the right stuff from ofbiz.apache.org now that this is complete. Also, we need to get a theme back in place now that this upgrade is done ... Not sure if I'll be able to get to this this week, but we should do it really soon.

Why when I click that link below does it make me walk a directory tree before coming to a home page? Is that a problem where I went to the wrong spot or is this normal? Where can I send the form submission for our search from the ofbiz.apache.org/index page?

Cheers,
Ruppert
--
Tim Ruppert