Yeah - I was planning on just sending the search to the /confluence/ root which searches all of them - which is definitely an issue. I think that longer term, we're going to want to push this all into OFBiz and maybe we can manage the search with an integration into Confluence or something - just something we can control more easily.

Anyways, Let's keep refining this - for now, I'm going to fix all of the docs.ofbiz.org references and we'll see where we can go from there.

Cheers,
Ruppert
--
Tim Ruppert