lekt...@apache.org wrote:
> Author: lektran
> Date: Sat Oct 17 08:40:17 2009
> New Revision: 826196

> Log:
> Fix security issue reported by Alexandre Mazari - OFBIZ-2747
> Request parameters were being made available to surveys which in turn were
> sending them straight back to the browser creating an XSS vulnerability.
> This isn't a true fix because I've simply disabled the functionality but at
> least the security hole is plugged.
>
> Modified:
>
> ofbiz/trunk/applications/content/src/org/ofbiz/content/survey/SurveyWrapper.java

This change breaks purchase of gift cards.  Go to /ecommerce, select
gift card, $100 variant, classic type, add to cart, fill out survey,
and then it fails to add to the cart.

I would suggest reverting this commit, as having broken functionality
is worse than having a security hole.

ps: I was able to find this by making use of 'git bisect'.  I just
love having a copy of all previous ofbiz history.