Hi all,

I'm starting to investigate the tests in OFBiz, and I'm looking at first at the different ant targets we have in the main build.xml.

* when launching a *run-single-test-suite* task, we are calling first _restore-runtime-data, and then the test fails as there is no runtime/data.zip file to extract. The only manner to create this file is to use the run-test-list target, which calls _setup-separated-test-run, and which need this file to execute tests : runtime/test-list-build.xml

But I can't find any example of this file or indications on how to write it.

So, if someone can help me on this point, this would be really appreciated.

TIA,

--
Erwan