Hi Vikas:
Why do you say this? In the real world, the Admin may also act as an eCommerce customer. What better way to demonstrate access controls then to have a single user (the Admin) perform tasks in many different roles?

Just my 2 cents.
Ruth
ruth.hoff...@myofbiz.com
Want to know more about OFBiz? Please visit my website: http://www.myofbiz.com

Vikas Mayur wrote:
Hi Hans/Ashish,

Where does admin require this additional information?

DemoCustomer is in Customer role and is there to be used for eCommerce applications.

If your intention is to use admin user for front end app then I think it is not a good idea.

Vikas