If this is the case then we should have one more PARTY_TYPE seed data as
ACCT_ONLY or ACCOUNT or similar.
In that case we do not need the demo data for admin as he will not be a
Person.
But if we are continue on the admin as Person then it should have the demo
data.

Rishi Solanki
Enterprise Software Developer
HotWax Media Pvt. Ltd.