To: <dev@ofbiz.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 06, 2009 6:36 PM
Subject: Re: Bugs and open Jira issues

Jacques,

I appreciate this feeling. In general OFBiz would benefit a lot from more testing, more definition of what to test against (ie what does a pass or fail look like, ie what is the design to test against), and in general more care about respecting others by not breaking things that already exist.

The questions is, how do we get people to do this?

-David