<screen name="MyScreen">
    <section>
        <actions>
            <service service-name="getUserPreferenceGroup">
<field-map field-name="userPrefGroupTypeId" value="MyScreen"/>
            </service>
            <set field="screenSettings" from-field="userPrefMap"/>
        </actions>
    </section>
</screen>

Bruno Busco wrote:
Adrian,
sorry for the bad sentence, I couldn't even read myself.
I meant that GLOBAL_PREFERENCES gets already loaded in the ApplicationDecorator.

So now we have two options to have screenlets with the same id saved
indipendently:
1) Use a screen related userPrefGroupTypeId.
2) Combine the screen name for the preference key

I will work on it...

Thank you,
-Bruno