On 8/12/2009, at 9:06 AM, Adam Heath wrote:

Scott Gray wrote:
On 8/12/2009, at 8:09 AM, Adam Heath wrote:

Scott Gray wrote:
+1, those changes went in a little sooner than I would have liked
(before the vote had even started I think) and would have preferred to
see the documentation updated first by the people pushing for this
change.

I'm the one who did this.  The changes went in after the vote was
approved.

It's neither here nor there now, but I see the first java 6 change in
r885277 which was 2-3 days before the vote result was announced.

You're right, I did a booboo.  Wish someone had called me out on it at
the time.  Sorry for being premature.

I would have but didn't notice until a couple of days after and by then it seemed pointless to do so given the inevitability of the changes.