Hi Scott:
Agreed. IMO - this is getting out of control.

I guess the good news - as far as the project is concerned - no one is using this stuff. If the project actually had any volume of downloads, this kind of thing would kill it before it ever got off the ground.

Oh well, tomorrow is another day. FYI - I don't plan to upgrade to 1.6 just to try out the latest trunk release. Seems like I'd be spinning my wheels in too many directions, for some time to come. I vote for getting the 1.5 versions bug free before moving to 1.6. A new compiler just adds more complexity to the mix.

Thanks
Ruth
Scott Gray wrote:
+1, those changes went in a little sooner than I would have liked (before the vote had even started I think) and would have preferred to see the documentation updated first by the people pushing for this change.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com