Hi Ruth,

Branching is a term common to developers so I understand the confusion.
There are two release branches in Ofbiz, 4.0 and 9.04 so if you're looking
for the latest version of the latest release use this link:
http://build.ofbiz.org/builds904/ofbiz-rel9.04-current.zip
Again a point proven that the community is focused towards developers. Keep
asking.
-Jeroen