Hi Jeroen:
That would work as long as the instructions etc. were not too complicated. IMO, the existing content is too much for a new user to digest. It works for an experienced OFBiz developer because they know exactly where to go to download code. Someone who has never been to the download page before, well, it is a bit overwhelming as it stands now.

Regards,
Ruth
Find me on the web at http://www.myofbiz.com or Google keyword "myofbiz"
ruth.hoff...@myofbiz.com

Jeroen van der Wal wrote:
IMO the button should direct to a (wiki?)page wich contains links to the
latest 9.04 release, setup instructions and end-user documentation.
-Jeroen