My preference would still be to have one roll-back per test-suite, which
basically means one transaction per XML file. If you want the tests to use the
same data then put them in the same file. If you want them to use different
data, then they go in their own files.

I'm unclear about something in your message though: are you saying you are
doing it below and it's not meeting your needs, or that you would like to be
able to do it as below?

-David