What are the remaining resources? From memory:

- build.ofbiz.org
- api.ofbiz.org
- bigfiles.ofbiz.org
- olddocs.ofbiz.org

You're right that there hasn't been much about these... does anyone care?

About olddocs... IMO it's a bad idea to move it over just because some old
links inside the wiki itself can be served by it. Over time that content will
get more and more stale, and more an more confusing. Let's just update the
links as we notice them or as they bother us.

-David