Yes, but those links were supposed to be more portable. Or did I misunderstand at some point and they are only interesting for emails?
Else I would never have used them outside of emails since they are not easier
to get

Jacques

From: "David E Jones" <d...@me.com>

On Dec 15, 2009, at 1:52 PM, Adrian Crum wrote:

David E Jones wrote:
Well, hopefully we've learned our lesson...

"One thing man can learn from history is that man doesn't learn from history" or "Never assume a URL is eternal" - one of those lessons?

Yes, exactly... which is one reason I like URLs with more information in them, like the space and page name in normal confluence URLs. It's also nice to have an idea about what you're going to get when you go a URL (I personally don't like blink clicking...).