On 16/12/2009, at 11:28 AM, Adam Heath wrote:

Adam Heath wrote:
Scott Gray wrote:
Any progress on this? If not I think we should consider reverting, not
being able to work on groovy scripts at runtime is a bit of pain for
development.

Does that mean you've confirmed it then?

In other words, what steps do you take to make this happen, exactly?

Load any page that contains a groovy script, make a change to that script and then reload the page. The original script is used and any changes are not reflected even though the OFBiz cache no longer holds an entry.