Scott Gray wrote:
> On 16/12/2009, at 11:26 AM, Adam Heath wrote:
>
>> Scott Gray wrote:
>>> Any progress on this?  If not I think we should consider reverting, not
>>> being able to work on groovy scripts at runtime is a bit of pain for
>>> development.
>>
>> Does that mean you've confirmed it then?
>
> Oh yeah sorry, confirmed.  It doesn't appear to be a problem with our
> cache but with the GroovyClassLoader.

Well, it appears that ofbiz is using groovy wrongly.  A new
GroovyClassLoader should be created for each parsed class.  Then, when
UtilCache clears out each entry, it'll get recompiled as appropriate.

FlexibleStringExpander reuses the public GroovyUtil.groovyClassLoader;
that needs to be fixed.  Then, GroovyUtil can be fixed simply, along
with seleniumxml.GroovyRunner.