Inline...

From: "Scott Gray" <scott.g...@hotwaxmedia.com>
On 19/12/2009, at 9:44 AM, David E Jones wrote:

Thanks for your comments Ean, this is a voice of sanity IMO....

If there is any doubt or disagreement the only sane thing to do is to  ask
legal, anything else is just noise.

So who will ask ?
I'm not sure to understand why they use "may" in these sentences instead of
must?
IANAL and English is not my mother tongues, any ideas?