On 19/12/2009, at 10:09 AM, David E Jones wrote:

On Dec 18, 2009, at 3:03 PM, Scott Gray wrote:

On 19/12/2009, at 9:44 AM, David E Jones wrote:
I agree with this and tried to make this point early on in the discussion. We should be able to include these files just fine in source form, as long as they are not modified.

You didn't try very hard, I responded to you and you didn't reply.

I'm not into shouting into the wind any more. I used to be, but not any more. That's why I won't try to argue this one either. Eventually people will tire of fighting, and then something will happen. I'm perfectly willing to wait.

I'm sending an email to legal-discuss now. The frustrating thing from my point of view is that this was discussed and the code of concern was subsequently removed from the branch but then added back in when BIRT came into the trunk. An email to legal-discuss should have been sent over a month ago and I don't think it was my responsibility to do so.

Regards
Scott