Manual adjustments on orders (ie. giving a customer an overall discount
on an already paid order because of bad customer service or some other
misunderstanding) is currently complicated by the fact that there is no
way to trace a value-only refund back to the order it was created
against. Tracing the order is required in order to insure that the
refund is sent to the payment method that was used to generate the order.

I suggest adding an "orderId" field to the ReturnAdjustment entity. This
would be analogous to the orderId/orderItemSeqId fields in the
ReturnItem entity. Does anyone object to that change? I need to analyze
what services would be impacted by this change. I think as long as it is
an optional field it should not be disruptive.

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO
e...@brainfood.com