Hi Jacques,

Le 24/12/2009 10:46, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
Hi Erwan,

Cool feature, not a big deal, but: is it normal that we saw (locally and
on demo server)
<<Using Google geocoding services may need to register for an individual
key. Please visit this website to have more details : Google Maps API>> ?

Yes, it's normal.
I added this to be sure that people using this geo-location feature will create their own key rather than using the one shipped with OFBiz, as there are some limitations with the conversion address -> geocode

But we can remove this statement if you think it's better.

Cheers,

--
Erwan de FERRIERES
www.nereide.biz