From: "Erwan de FERRIERES" <erwan.de-ferrie...@nereide.biz>
Hi Jacques,

Le 24/12/2009 10:46, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
Hi Erwan,

Cool feature, not a big deal, but: is it normal that we saw (locally and
on demo server)
<<Using Google geocoding services may need to register for an individual
key. Please visit this website to have more details : Google Maps API>> ?

Yes, it's normal.
I added this to be sure that people using this geo-location feature will create
their own key rather than using the one shipped
with OFBiz, as there are some limitations with the conversion address -> geocode

But we can remove this statement if you think it's better.

Good idea, it's good to have this in Example. Maybe we could had it also to the
other GeoLocation exemples (I guess in applications
it's not needed as people can always refer to exemple) ?

Thanks

Jacques

Cheers,

--