Hi David, devs,
I searched the SVN logs to look for a reason for those general purpose
login and password stuff being in the application and not in the
framework.
I found they are there since the incubator time.

What I think should be done is to merge the securityext to the
security component in the framework. I would like to try to do it, but
please, if you see something blocking this or something that should be
done first, or even a reason for not to do this, please advice.

Thank you,
-Bruno