Actually, most XML files in OFBiz these days (with just a few exceptions)
follow a patterns like:

*Services.xml
*Forms.xml
*Screens.xml
*Data.xml
... etc

By that pattern the test files should be *Tests.xml, with the rest of the file
camel-cased and an upper-case first letter.

-David

On Dec 29, 2009, at 6:44 PM, David E Jones wrote:

> Why not camel case them like most other files?
>
> -David
>

> On Dec 29, 2009, at 1:05 PM, Bilgin Ibryam wrote:
>
>> Vikas Mayur wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> The test definition files name is not consistent throughout the project.
>>> Some of the files name is all lowercase and others have camel case pattern.
>>>
>>> I think we can follow the pattern used in service definition files.
>>>
>>> The files under accounting/testdef are
>>>
>>> accountingtests.xml
>>> invoicetests.xml
>>> paymenttests.xml
>>> fixedassettests.xml
>>>
>>> and would be (after this change)
>>>
>>> tests.xml (generic test)
>>> tests_invoice.xml (tests specific to invoices)
>>> tests_payment.xml (tests specific to payments)
>>> tests_fixedasset.xml (tests specific to fixed assets)