David E Jones wrote:
On Dec 30, 2009, at 4:48 PM, Adrian Crum wrote:

The security-aware artifacts implementation is nearly complete. The branch is
out of date and I can't get it synchronized with the trunk because there are
too many conflicts. I would like to create a new branch and port the
security-aware artifacts implementation over to that.

Any objections?

Nope, sounds good. Just be sure to give us all some good time to test and
review it once it is complete in that branch and before adding it to the trunk.

Of course! Not only do I welcome review and testing, I really NEED it. I don't have a lot of time to work on it. My hope is, once it is basically working, others may take an interest in it and get involved.