Scott,

If you want people to co-operate with you, you have to avoid doing the
following actions:

1. revert a commit without discussion with the original author.
2. breaking things in the system on purpose, even for good technical
reasons as it will upset users as happened now.
3. Assigning an issue and order people to solve the problem for you is
unlikely to happen.
4. Threatening people if they not comply, that you will take care of it
(one way or another).

If you are willing to avoid these actions and ask me to change some
things in the system to improve the technical organization, sure i am
willing to look at it.

Even a step further shouldn't we work more together here? If you have a
possible solution for it i would like to hear it....

Regards,
Hans

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates