I'm trying to process vendor returns using, approximately, revision
811564. It looks like the Google Checkout SECAS in special purpose
attempt to run when you change a shipment to "packed". That Google
Checkout code makes the assumption that you can get an order id from
each item in the shipment. Since this is a return, not an order, there
is no order id and the code fails with a null pointer exception.

What frightens me the most about this is that its been broken for
months. Is anyone processing returns off a recent (ie. in the last 10
months) version of OFBiz?

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO
e...@brainfood.com