Tim Ruppert wrote:
> I haven't looked at it myself recently Ean, but I'm pretty darn sure that we
> are processing returns, thru Google Checkout, on a version that's at least
> branched from around the beginning of December.

Try processing a vendor return, that has a shipment attached, but that
isn't connected to googlecheckout, with specialpurpose/googlecheckout
available as a component.  You'll get a NPE, because googlecheckout
assumes an order item is available.

This is due to the googlecheckout component adding an eca that
*always* runs when an Shipment changes status, and then in
sendItemsShipped, assumes anc order is attached to the shipment; this
isn't the case when a Return is being processed.  So, this would fail
in *all* situations when googlecheckout is available as a component,
and you aren't actually using a component.