On an Eclipse .project file?

Jacques

From: "Adam Heath" <doo...@brainfood.com>
Scott Gray wrote:
On 17/02/2010, at 4:09 PM, Adam Heath wrote:

David E Jones wrote:
Adam,

Maybe you didn't notice, but this was a single commit from over a year ago.
What does the timeframe of the commit have to do with my question?
There was a license header, now there isn't, and I checked trunk first
before sending my question, to see if it had been added in the mean time.

My guess is that the file was modified automatically by Eclipse (hence the license removal) during David's development work and was committed when he committed that work, accidentally or otherwise.

If it bothers you then add it back, I don't think we've really got anything in that file in terms of new work and the header isn't entirely necessary IMO.

Apache requires it.