Hi,

When we decide to create this page in the wiki it was decided that only Main New Fearture will get in. Also it was more destined to end users than devs
When I look at recent adds, for instance
 a.. Accounting
   a.. Converted simple events in FixedAssetMaintEvents.xml to services.
I don't think it's the case. Please keep in mind that only information from a higher level, business level, should go into this page (this is also true for me, I put some to technicals information about the POS there, it's not the purpose of this document)

Thanks